Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hi, IM Angel


I have been deleted  my previous blog and started to blog here. 
This blog ll be anything about myself, my life and so on. 
Well, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Angel ( yup, state on the IC since many people asking my name is real or i give it myself) and currently based in Kuala Lumpur.
 First and foremost I am not good in speaking in English and even my English writing so please forgive about my poor writing here. 
Btw, I will try my best to get you what i mean =) 
Im now taking my advance diploma in Ktar and own my own online boutique (999BOUTIQUE) so that's my little biz and also my interest for looking for fashion clothing and accessory. 
That's all i have to say. And I will posting some my life picture here and how to's. Thanks you for all of the love & support.

No comments:

Post a Comment