Friday, June 14, 2013

Whats NEW IN JUNE?

Anyone can tel me which is your favorite printed?
May email me through boutique_999@hotmail.com
 ( May add on in my online boutique this coming week) 
Today going to share something new although i think this trend has started since last year.
It is GALAXY PATTERN !

Most seen on the shirt, legging, short, shoes and etc. This is so nice for me and it is good looking in combination with some basics color. Girls, try it and you will get surprise with your galaxy trend =)

Its that trendy ? Here to share some picture how other blogger wear their galaxy printed clothes .


Galaxy shirt + simple basics color

This outfit make girls look fresh ! Don't you think is cool for the street look ? Just with the simple pants or legging as well .

Yeah, I'm the galaxy lover  
( share me , if you have tips to wear galaxy clothes) 




No comments:

Post a Comment