Friday, June 28, 2013

Winter Warmer

Is a late post of last weekend. Have a girls talk with all the sweet ladies in winter warmer. Roses desert is my favorite in this restaurant. And we gossip about about two hours over there ~ Unbelievable, I did not know what we are talk about this two hours but what I am sure is I was so full after the desert and food ! Lets show you guys which is my fav cake and tea over there.
Yum~yum ! My fav roses cheese cake 
 Strongly recommended for ladies who love roses. I'm sure you love this too!

Here is all the food we order .
I'm the one always tell them I'm so full but I keep eating non-stop.

The photo is credit by Miss Lays who are the top right in the photo =)
thanks for the picture for my post.

Teatime session with girls always the best pastime for me




No comments:

Post a Comment