Saturday, June 28, 2014

LUSH - Makeup remover review

Hello, my lovely reader ! 
I'm so excited to share my new collection for you!
LUSH - A fresh homemade 

LUSH.jpg (1632×1224)
This brand is recommended by some of my friends and this product is not available in Malaysia. Therefore, I plan to buy some of them as souvenir for my friends & family. Before I buy as bundle I decided to try out their product. ( Since I have finished my makeup remover, let's try out Lush product)

5093600624_e58303360d.jpg (500×333)

Lush Ultrabland

Here’s what Lush has to say:

It’s a misnomer really because Ultra Bland is ultra-extraordinary in terms of its ability to remove make-up and other surplus to requirement stuff from your face before you go to bed. It is a gentle, thick, creamy mixture of peanut oil, rosewater, beeswax and honey (with some skin-softening essential oils which give it a delightfully sweet perfume too) that melts away even the most theatrical of face paints. Following the instructions carefully if you want to get it all off – you’ll need cotton wool and warm water. The result is not bland – it’s spectacular. We call it Ultra Bland because it’s so kind and soft to the skin that you’d hardly know it was there!


5093006183_1c5ce06df6.jpg (500×333)

And now I wanna share my review for you
When opened it , it is kind of oil-based
The texture is kind of body butter and smell so freshy.
5093610384_3a57fbf6e2.jpg (500×333)

However, my very first time of trying butter based makeup remover let me lit bit worry of too "oily"
It is easy to applied, just place it on your fingerprint and slowly massage your whole face
It can remove all the foundation or eyeshadow in a quick swipe.
Perhaps, it's oil-based product and it make me lit bit trouble when I first time applied it. Warm water cannot remove all the oil-base while it is "too oily" for me. Therefore, after use it , you have to use your daily cleanser to make sure is fully removed all the traces. For me, it is not an easy task while I'm kind of lazy to do double cleansing. But I have check from other users review that, double cleansing is good for skin and let your skin completely clean and away from dirty. So, is time for me to do double cleasing everyday.

There are still many different range of product in LUSH
Find out more product in https://www.lush.co.uk/ 

Thanks for reading my blog
Have your great day .
Lush+Easter+2014+Lush+Mothers+Day+2014+%2811%29.jpg (800×533)

No comments:

Post a Comment