Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Whitby - A place of treasured memories

Hello to all my lovely reader !
I'm here to introduce one of my favourite place in UK for you 

I spend my last weekeend to visit this peaceful town - Whitby 
I have to say there was a long distance from Sheffield to Whitby, two and half an hours to reach there. 
*hot weather*


My first sight of this place - There was hot, sunny and beautiful in front of the wide blue skies
Let me take a selfie first - LOL 
 I look awkward - Photo credit to my man. 
After taking photo of these, we went to the town and there are the Famous Fish & Chip over there
*Craving about FISH & CHIP*

Like finally we reached the famous Fish & Chip restaurant
This resaturant is the winner of the Fish and Chip marketing innovation award in 2014
And some of other friends said that thier Fish is nice. So, we decide to have our lunch there * There are many choices of Fish & Chips in Whitby*

The restaurant have two service. One is takeway and dine in
There are much more expensive if dine in there, you may just takeway and enjoy your food nearby the seaside. If I not mistake, there are £3- £4 added for dine in.


 We ordered a  £7 cod and chips and it look so huge and fresh !
( £7 included code & chips, baverage & gravy sauce)

Here are a few token Whitby shots for you to enjoy!

Random picture - All the building and architecture are vintage and classy.
The lovely way to give the instruction to thier customer.
 Along the harbour and pier, you can a have aboat trip for 20 minute ride. The boat trip just awesome.There's not much you can get for that these days. The Captain was friendly and I recommend you "just do it".

There are two choice for the boat trip
£2.50 - 20minute
£3- 30 minute
Here was the boat look like and many old folks seating there for the boat to start. 

 The captain was friendly and thank you for the awesome trip.
 My man & I


The fantastic views back to Whitby and the surrounding coastline.
Flock of seagulls


I saw our local car (Proton) in Whitby town and why i never saw this in our country before ?!
 I totally in love with tropical print -Like the summer - Must -.

 The doggy is so flufy ! People there love to bring along thier dog for a walk and  thier doggy are so obedient.
 This photo was captured when I climbing up the stair  which are on the way to St Mary's Church.
St Mary's Church.

This beautiful view totally melt my heart.


The sandside
Local people & tourism having their sunbathing there.

Below is the pictures I wanna share with you ! Because all this little stuff are so adorable!
All these dessert is not a " dessert" but a soap ! Craving for dessert while blogging about this photos.
 Lavender slide cakes?
Hey girls, do you want to have some cakes ? Strawberry cheese cake ?
 Do you eat this ? 
How can you resist of this lovely stuff ? 

After visit this shop I can feel the hunger and thirst. So, I went for an afternoon tea at Teare Woods 
 Teare Woods
 Inside the cafe , there was a lot different kind of vinatge stuff and books.
The enviroment of the coffee house is an english vintage style.
 Random picture.
To fill my stamoch, I ordered a cream tea .

I tried their English Scone , and their fruit jam is so delicious ! You should try it if you're there.
Afternoon tea with me

Colorful beach huts

 The Colorful beach huts just at the seasides and you may rent it to takes a break from watching the waves crashing on the beach.

We are returning for a days! We love Whitby ! If you have not been, just visit it when you are planing for your vacation !

I hope you like my post and the picture
Thanks for reading it !

No comments:

Post a Comment