Sunday, June 15, 2014

UK.Sheffield

Hvae been a long long time I left my blog and never update so I think something is worth to share with all my beloved reader.

I reached England 2 weeks ago for study purpose + travel around Europe countries , sound look so enjoy & relax but it really cost me "some" amount. Well, what I want to share is about the lifestyle in England.
For coming few months, I will stay in Sheffiled because it is near with my University, named Sheffield Hallam.



Yup, is a very nice environment and the facilities is definitely sufficient and efficient (I mean their systems)
They have 10 buildings and have so many canteen & cafe in the building. I almost lost when the first time i find my classroom and I think you should get yourself a map when walk around in those buiding.

I actually not that kind of hardworking or aggresive student in the class so sometime I don't even know what is the next class I should attend. LOL , forget about that

hmmm, I think i gonna stop here
I think I found a place to state down all my life-story and when the day I look back
There are still the tatse of my amazing moment in England

Thanks you for reading my blog
And allow me to apologize my grammar mistake and the broken English

Bye.


Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment