Sunday, June 15, 2014

Day trip : Museum and Stadium Tour - Manchester United

Yea, Our Uni offer some day trip for us to walk around in England and Yesterday I went to Manchester and visit Manchester United Museum and Stadium

Well, I'm Manchester United's fans/supporter ! LOL, actually I'm not that kind of "super" supporter for watching all their match but I'm only watch those important match and what my favourite player who are David de Gea ! ( Of course I like Van Persie and he really did the good job in FIFA world cup )





Finally waited for so long in the bus and our senior get us the entry ticket 


Everybody look excited and I trying to capture the whole image of the front door .

Now , is all about the museum and the histroy of the football 

Before we enter to the stadium , we went to the museum first to view all their history.
And some of the player I don't even know the name and who they are because some of them are the last century player. Manchester United beginning around 130 years.

One part of thier award 
  Here the machine allow you to check the match and find any player and it show you the video of your selected.
 The wall state all those old season player record. 
 Want to know the answer and view the picture below. 
  Awhh, David Beckham so handsome when he was a kid. 
Some of you would know who Bobby Charlton are and he is one of the greatest midfielders of all time. I love his story and I love his spirit on football. He is the legend with 249 goals.

And this their football field and it look huge and spectacular! I like "wow" when the first sight to see this but the bad news is after this photo my camera battery ran too low
Thank you for view my blog.

I hope you love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment