Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Girls love high tea

I think everybody agree with my title.
High tea with your bestie is kind of enjoy and relax; so am I.
As I love high tea not only because those delicious dessert but the moment Ican share my though , feeling and gossip with my girlfriends. And today I gonna share another cafe with you.
Patisserie Valerie in Sheffield

Let's see what I've ordered.

Macchiato

Chocolate Cake

Hot Chocolate

Fruit Tart
 

For a cafe it is on the more pricey side and definitely an occasional visit rather than an everyday. It is cheaper if you take away, so you may take away your cakes and enjoy your afternoon tea in City Hall. I've some review after I tried their food. I have to say it is not as good as it could be. Maybe I more prefer on delicate taste and texture. But, their cakes are fail to do so. While, their fruit tart is nice and the taste is so fantastic ! You should try it when you visit their shop !

Now, Let's see their environment.


 My lovely girlfriend - Lays 

They display their cakes and let customer look through the window ( This is why I being attracted )



If you're craving of dessert you may visit them in :
Address: 15 Barker's Pool, Sheffield S1 2HB

No comments:

Post a Comment