Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Are You Ready for The Summer Sale ?

Hello, all my beautiful ladies !
Have you finish shop your summer sales? Yes?
Definitely no ! Girls never get bored with shopping ~
And today I've arrange some list of online fashion & clothing shop for all of you and you don't ever miss out.





Lavish Alice - Lavishalice.com




Own the Runway - Owntherunway.com

Prodigy Red - Prodigyred.com 



PRIMARK -  Check out their clothing in thier outlet

Now my turn to share what I've bought these days

Ted Baker Shopper bag - £31.5
This is not mine, I helped my sista to buy it. I love the floral print make it look so vintage & classy.

  Ted baker cross body bag - £37.5
I love their savvy design and I still thinking which clothing should I match with it.
Stay tune for my outfit photo.

 Clothes I bought from Select, Bank & Primark 
Floral crop tee - £5
Blue color crop tee - £4.25
The pattern tube dress - £ 7

Crabtree & Evelyn - £10
I think this price is cheaper than I get it in Msia. I bought both of these hand cream for my sister and still planning to buy myself another bottle this coming week. View their website to get more great deal.


Thanks for reading my blog. 
I hope you love it !

No comments:

Post a Comment