Sunday, April 5, 2015

Feeling

I've been so long didn't blog here ; Again, the excuses will be "I'm busy; I've no idea what to blog" . But this time, I would like to say I felt regret I didn't blog about my Europe Trip here and it will going to blog soon after i arrange all the picture i taken. 
I hope it can be forever kept in my mind and never fade out. 

After I finished my study life in Sheffield ; I went to a 20 days Europe Trip. It can be said is the wonderful memories for in my whole life. Although it was an budget travel but it looks joyful when all your favorite people in this trip. And now, I've in my working life. Yes, serious!
I never though that I'm the girl who will choose an office job as my very first job. But I feel I'm lucky I get this job after my first interview and working together will all fun people and friendly colleagues. I'm blessed. However, it seem so hard to make a work-life balance. Alright, get myself a few more months, I should do something to make it balance.  

How you make your working life balance ? Share me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment