Thursday, June 19, 2014

Rushing for assignment

Hey guys, these days I'm rushing for assignment. 
normally I'm just watching drama and putting my feet on table and chewing my snack.  ( Picture taken by ytd When I'm doing my assignment , ) 
My simple breakfast - I normally wake up early and do some “rich" breakfast but when I'm rushing for assignment, this is what most simple and faster way to fill my stomach. ( Picture taken by ytd) 

And finally I submit my very first individual assignment by today * Happy Girl*.
I really surprise on the way submit assignment. There are the QR code printed on the cover page and the staff scan on the code to prove that our assignment have been submitted ( Each cover page can be download on our school intranet, and the cover page have state your personal information) This is so convenience and effective.(* Alright, I know I'm ignorant*)
Well, I finally adapt with the weather here while during summer the temperature within 11~18 degree celsius. And I wearing hot pants to Uni and act like a local. LOL. ( Actually my friends told me it is still pretty cold for them)

I have some advice for you if you're going to visit any country during the winter season, you may buy the cheaper winter coat in the country. Why I say so ? I found only 20 pound sweater in PRIMARK!! Nice cutting and trendy. This price is resonable and the material is kind of anti-cold clothing. So, why don't you get one of it ? And girls, you can get more cheaper clothing in this website :


Primark.jpg (610×335)


I'm not pretty sure is this website available for other country but It really cheap and trendy !



 Alright, my daily MUST- I not really need to put on make up on my face everyday but I need all these when the moment I wakeup.

Ipad - I want check all my mail, inbox message and customer reply

The lucas papaw ointment - I need it for my lips, this is the best ever lips balm i never use before. It have so many uses and it is great. It can be used if you meet the following problem.

  • Minor Burns & Scalds
  • Sunburn
  • Gravel Rash, Cuts & Minor Open Wounds
  • Nappy Rash & Chafing
  • Insect Bites
  • Splinters & Thorns


Tea Tree lotion - This is good for dry skin, i alway put it on my skin after bath ( The wind make my skin dry and this is the only way I use to make my skin more hydrated. )

Body Shop body butter - Sometime, when I use tea tree and I will not use this butter, It is good but I more prefer Tea Tree ( Personal preference , I feel the treasure is better and more moisture.)

Notebook - Record my expenses & some note of assignment.



Let me take a selfie - Taken by ytd morning when I wake up and the camera just beside me =)

Thanks guy for reading my blog.
Good night & sweet dream. 


No comments:

Post a Comment